Problems changing SceneManager

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
genericplayer
Kobold
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:14 pm

Problems changing SceneManager

Post by genericplayer »

I'm using ogre 1.0.0, and just going through the tutorials to learn. I am on http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/Tutorial_7 right now, and I have a chooseSceneManager(void) method in my main class (the one that is extended from ExampleApplication), and its just:

Code: Select all

mSceneMgr = mRoot->getSceneManager(ST_EXTERIOR_CLOSE);
But when I do:

Code: Select all

mSceneMgr->setWorldGeometry("terrain.cfg");
in my createScene method, I get "World geometry is not supported by the generic SceneManager.." in my ogre.log. Any ideas where I might have messed up?
User avatar
sinbad
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member
Posts: 19269
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 pm
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
x 67
Contact:

Post by sinbad »

You have to make sure the octree plugin is loaded. Look for Plugin_OctreeSceneManager in your plugins.cfg.
Post Reply