ResourceListener issue
- Exsortis
- Halfling
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:16 pm
- Location: Palmdale
- Contact:
ResourceListener issue
I have a resource listener setup and registered so that I can provide a load screen for my app, and everything is working perfectly except for resourceGroupLoadEnded(). That one function is not getting called when Ogre's done loading the resource group. Has anyone else had this problem?
- sinbad
- OGRE Retired Team Member

- Posts: 19269
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 pm
- Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
- x 67
- Contact:
- Exsortis
- Halfling
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:16 pm
- Location: Palmdale
- Contact:
Yeah, I looked at the Ogre sources as well. There's not much room for it to go wrong. 
I've tested leaving out the function, to make sure the compiler is seeing whether it exists or not, and it properly fails if I remove it. But when I put it back in, it still doesn't seem to be called. The first bit of code in the function is a call to the Ogre LogManager, but that entry never shows up in the log.
The last call that succeeds is the one to resourceGroupScriptingEnded().
I'm just stumped on why this isn't working.
I've tested leaving out the function, to make sure the compiler is seeing whether it exists or not, and it properly fails if I remove it. But when I put it back in, it still doesn't seem to be called. The first bit of code in the function is a call to the Ogre LogManager, but that entry never shows up in the log.
The last call that succeeds is the one to resourceGroupScriptingEnded().
I'm just stumped on why this isn't working.