Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
y721
Gremlin
Posts: 153 Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:15 am
Location: Taiwan
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by y721 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:40 am
Hi:
I wonder if dotscene is ported yet?
If yes, is there some other way to get those project files besides from cvs?
Thank you.
DWORD
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 1365 Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by DWORD » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:55 am
zarthrag
Greenskin
Posts: 128 Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:07 am
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by zarthrag » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:15 pm
FTR: I mulled over the idea of updating OgreSQL, but I didn't (and don't) think it is very useful to anyone, so I've left it alone for now. If I do work on another version, it'll likely
y721
Gremlin
Posts: 153 Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:15 am
Location: Taiwan
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by y721 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:47 am
Hi:
Which cvs bransh should I update?
HEAD or
Azathoth or
Azathoth-merged-into-HEAD
for dot scene to work stably with Ogre.
thanks.
haffax
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 4823 Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
x 8
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by haffax » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:47 am
v1-0. pjcast did update dot scene iirc.
y721
Gremlin
Posts: 153 Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:15 am
Location: Taiwan
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by y721 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:06 am
Hi:
I tried to "update" the new version of cvs ogre repository. But the cvs seems to hang there forever without any error message or progress. I use both TortoiseCVS and command line, and the results are the same. But I can "check out" the whole ogre repository and place it in a new directory.
The cvs command I use is Copied from web site.
Code: Select all
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ogre up -Pd
Never mind, I found the problem.