_WinMain@16 already defined

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
gdboling
Gnoblar
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:41 pm

_WinMain@16 already defined

Post by gdboling »

I am going through the tutorials since I just found out about Ogre yesterday. Nice library BTW. Anyway, I had included the OgreMain_d.lib and I added the include folder from the 1.0 SDK to the project. Everything seems to compile fine for the SpaceApplication until the end and then I get:

Code: Select all

_WinMain@16 already defined in OGRETest.obj
one or more multiply defined symbols found
I searched this forum with no luck and I googled the error message. The only thing I found on google were people having this issue with SDL and it seemed to be an issue with WinMain being defined twice. Can someone help me out? If you need to see the code, I can provide it, but it is verbatum from the tutorial. Like I said, my source compiles fine.

Thanks.
Gregg
gdboling
Gnoblar
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:41 pm

Post by gdboling »

I noticed just now that SkyBox.cpp also has a WinMain defined but I don't know what I need to do to resolve this.
Gregg
gdboling
Gnoblar
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:41 pm

Post by gdboling »

CRAP! Nevermind. I missed the line "now remove skybox.h and skybox.cpp from your project."

Geez, sorry about this stupid post.
Gregg
Post Reply