xerces-c and fedora core 2

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rogerdv
Gnome
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 10:43 pm
Location: Cuba
x 1
Contact:

xerces-c and fedora core 2

Post by rogerdv »

I got xerces-c sources, but I cant compile it under Fedora Core 2. Can somebody give me a link to some rpm? I have searched but always find the binary one, not the devel.
User avatar
pjcast
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member
Posts: 2543
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:53 am
Location: San Diego, Ca
x 2
Contact:

Post by pjcast »

I successfully compiled xerces-c on fedora core 2. You have to read the install guide on the xerces-c website. Build/installing is a little more complex than just ./configure make. (Actually, there's like only one or two steps before you do that).
Have a question about Input? Video? WGE? Come on over... http://www.wreckedgames.com/forum/
Post Reply