Ogre and Qt [solved]

A place for users of OGRE to discuss ideas and experiences of utilitising OGRE in their games / demos / applications.
Post Reply
SplitPersona
Halfling
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:18 pm

Ogre and Qt [solved]

Post by SplitPersona »

Has anyone ever integrated Ogre with Qt?

I've been trying to build a Ogre widget to use with Qt, but haven't had any luck figuring it out. Just wondering if anyone had ever done this before and could share some insight.

[EDIT]: I finally found a project using Ogre and Qt up at Sourceforge. It was developed by ibrown, an Ogre community member. I'm going to leave this post up with the link to his sourceforge project just in case anyone else is curious about using Ogre and Qt. https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=133265
ibrown
Gremlin
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:41 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by ibrown »

Patches and improvements gratefully received :)

Ian
Post Reply