lf3thn4d wrote:Lol. For some reason it seemed that you have got the exporter's config file corrupted.
Try going to the "Text Editor" screen. Look for the OgrePackage.cfg file. Delete it using the x button.
There's no such file there. Oh well.
I'm having terrible problems with something between Blender -> Ogre Exporter -> Ogre XML converter -> Ogre engine. I've built a skeleton from scratch for a mesh three times now and every time I can export it just fine but when I add animations and try to run the XML converter, it crashes.
Now, my problem is that my model has been modeled into a T-pose but it should be in a sitting pose while there's no animation played. Would it be possible that the exporter assigned Blender's "relaxed pose" as the static mesh?
I've been applying my armature on the mesh and building new skeletons but for some reason the skeleton file ALWAYS crashes in XML converter even though there's not a single thing that links it to the older animation files which could cause problems. The T-posed character works but isn't worth anything since I HAVE TO to get it to the sitting pose as default. May be that I fuck up something in the process of creating a new skeleton but I can't determine what the hell that thing is since I'm doing everything the same way I rigged and animated the t-posed character.
Thanks for all the possible ideas beforehand.
Edit: It seems that my problem was that the XML converter couldn't handle skeletons that had animations which didn't alter the mesh at all (as in blank anims). Problem solved.