Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:17 pm
by jacmoe
Any news on the Bloodthorn Ogre? :)

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:12 pm
by jacmoe
@gLitterbug, @xavier:
Any news? :)

Sorry for bumping this topic, but I'd really like to know if we'll ever get to see this Ogre in Ogre. :wink:

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:35 pm
by sinbad
It's still waiting to be animated, and I wanted to test some planned improvements to the tangent generation on it sometime. It's not forgotten, but isn't quite ready to be used in the skeletal animation demo just yet.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:21 am
by Jackstern
Hi Ogre
sinbad wrote:It's still waiting to be animated, and I wanted to test some planned improvements to the tangent generation on it sometime. It's not forgotten, but isn't quite ready to be used in the skeletal animation demo just yet.
Is it yet forgotten? Would have been nicer to see this instead of the jaiqua, facial animation guy or ogre head.

Thought to report some OpenGL gfx issues while at it, though I should probably find better place for these.

Image
and some more with logs

Off to third subject: can I connect a mesh to a bone? Instead of moving it to the bone world co-ordinates, for it lags a bit behind.
Edit: dummy bone eyed me, attachObjectToBone of course :oops:

Good engine otherwise, btw, thx.

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:47 pm
by buckED
Wow. I love your approach to an ogre.
Original indeed.

One question though. Are you a professional/thaught artist?