When Game Names come to you.

A place for Ogre users to discuss non-Ogre subjects with friends from the community.
User avatar
Xypher
Gremlin
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:35 am
Location: Richmond, IN; USA
Contact:

Re: When Game Names come to you.

Post by Xypher »

Ah! Indeed, I am guilty of having created a nameless game simply referred to as "Top-Down Shooter"...when it looks nothing like one because its 2/3rds view lol.
Ubuntu Studio 13.04 64-bit
GCC 4.8.1
Ogre3D 1.8.1
AMD Athlon FX 8120 @4Ghz
16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws (PC3-12800)
EVGA GeForce 560 Ti FTW

http://www.hellbatgames.com
User avatar
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Posts: 1894
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:25 am
x 116

Re: When Game Names come to you.

Post by mkultra333 »

I think of the name first. Otherwise how would I know what code to write?
"In theory there is no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is." - Psychology Textbook.
User avatar
Calder
Greenskin
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 pm
x 3

Re: When Game Names come to you.

Post by Calder »

Completely off-topic, but I just noticed this thread and couldn't help posting when I saw your Telegraph Road reference. :lol: Such a great song!
Post Reply