Re: Frustrated with BLENDER
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 am
When you don't have any menus on normal startup then something with your Blender is messed up. Personally, I would advise you to download the latest installer for Windows and install Blender that way. Then you should have the Blender directory in your AppData with a correct startup.blend. It should work fine then. You can then also easily uninstall it if you don't like it.
I understand that Blender is not everyone's cup of tea. Especially when you are used to the tools/workflow of another program it's always hard to adapt to new software. Everyone has to decide what suits them best.
I understand that Blender is not everyone's cup of tea. Especially when you are used to the tools/workflow of another program it's always hard to adapt to new software. Everyone has to decide what suits them best.