OgreCollada pre-alpha release

Anything and everything that's related to OGRE or the wider graphics field that doesn't fit into the other forums.
User avatar
xavier
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 am
Location: Dublin, CA, US
x 22

Post by xavier »

Thanks :) - I'll be updating it with our changes from work later today.
Do you need help? What have you tried?

Image

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.
User avatar
xavier
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 am
Location: Dublin, CA, US
x 22

Post by xavier »

flonou wrote:Thanks for your replies. I think I can't access the repository because of the firefall we have here. I'll get the files by another way. [EDIT] works fine now oO strange [/EDIT]

Here is a link to the collada file mentioned before (It's a modified version of the one I found in the samples of OgreCollada that had no rotation animation).

http://rapidshare.com/files/102711092/s ... e.zip.html

If you want a complex test file, there is one in the collada model bank. (I've tested it, the buggy loads great but the human doesn't load as it should. It has skeletons and skeletons animations).

Anyway thanks for sharing your work, it saved me a lot of time ;)
Hi flonou

I put in your "Decompose" workaround and indeed it works fine, thanks!.

The only reason I can think of that the scale values in the matrix are no good would be that it's not a true affine transform (it looks like the way they deal with it is just as a storage mechanism for rotation matrices and translations).
Do you need help? What have you tried?

Image

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.
User avatar
xavier
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 9481
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 am
Location: Dublin, CA, US
x 22

Post by xavier »

xavier wrote:Thanks :) - I'll be updating it with our changes from work later today.
FYI - latest changes committed.
Do you need help? What have you tried?

Image

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.
Post Reply