@Praetor
Thanks for your suggestion, one time I'll test the new geometry approach work as excepted, I'll adapt it to use instancing and getting the maximun performance!
@trilobite
2009
@ToeNails
--->

<---

Of course 0.2 version will be backwards compatible with 0.1(maybe just some minor changes will be needed, but nothing difficult!)
About rain, turbulence, etc .. effects, I think If finally skyx volumetric cloud system works as I want, maybe I'll separate it from SkyX and make another plugin with these kind of effects(vol clouds, rain effects, turbulence, ..), because I'm sure a lot of people want to use Caelum as their sky system, or even just a simple skybox, and add clouds and atmospheric effects to their scenes

, anyway.. Hydrax, SkyX and (maybe) the future clouds/atmospheric effects plugin will be totally complatible, and with open-source demos showing how to integrate them in the same program easely!
About multiple suns/moons, it's a little more complicate since shaders I use for light scattering are thought for one sunlight, anyway for multiple moons or planets around the skyx a simple billboard must be sufficient.
@steven
With the approach I'm going to use, is quite hard to have different winds directions at the same time. Maybe for offline rendering it'll be viable to do some(a lot of) modifications in order to get different winds depending of the altitude, but it's something not trivial to obtain with current geometry/data simulation approach!
@mikeInside
See @ToeNails for multiple suns/moons, and for red/purple sky, yes, it's possible, only you'll have to change red/green/blue wave lengths in SkyX::AtmosphereManager
@Kencho
Thanks!, I think th lightnings link it's going to be very useful to me

P.D.: I'll try to don't fail the exam

!
@_tommo_
Anyway I think the screen-space method is not very useful for clouds, because even you can blend the local blend with the rendered image you'll get a pixel with only one colour with means only one position(even if the pixel is an interpolation between two depth's)
@jacmoe
LOL, Sky++0x, Cloud++0x = SC++0x
And thanks to the Ogre team for giving me the Ogre expert user badge!!