Page 4 of 4

Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:18 pm
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

More Art Works (pixel art) :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:50 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:31 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works (pixel art) :

Image

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:01 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:43 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:22 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

More Art Works (pixel art) :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:40 am
by nikkyoryzano

More art works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:03 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:18 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:43 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:15 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:16 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.


Re: Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:44 am
by nikkyoryzano

More Art Works :

Image

Available for more art works!

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.