CEGUI manual (tiny start) is up

A place for users of OGRE to discuss ideas and experiences of utilitising OGRE in their games / demos / applications.
Post Reply
User avatar
Occulis
Halfling
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:29 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

CEGUI manual (tiny start) is up

Post by Occulis »

It's only 3 pages but it answers some questions I had. Even tho it's really short, I hope it will save some people some time. I'll expand on it as I learn more about CEGUI.

http://www.vitrius.net/dl/cegui-manual.pdf
User avatar
bleeder
Halfling
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by bleeder »

It seems Raven has a wiki entry on this very subject in the making (http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/Basic_Tutorial_6). Perhaps you guys should team up? Great idea though - documentation rules :)
User avatar
Raven
Goblin
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:07 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by Raven »

More than happy to help out, although I have mid-year exams for the next three weeks, so I won't have as much time as I would like :(

My e-mail address, IM, ect, are below if you need any direct help.
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
Post Reply