Page 1 of 1

Using ogrenew/Tools/BlenderExport

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:39 pm
by Kender
I'm trying to export a mesh from Blender, but I'm not sure how to use the ogreexport.py script. It looks like it's a python script, but it's not using the python interpreter (the first line is #!BPY not #!/usr/bin/python).

I tried running python ./ogreexport.py but it couldn't find the module Blender. I have blender installed, but I don't see any python libraries as part of the install.

Can anyone explain how to get this setup and working?

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:41 pm
by jacmoe
It should be copied to the Blender scripts directory - it is not meant to be run stand-alone - it is an export script to be used from within Blender. :wink:

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:23 pm
by haffax
ogrenew/Tools/BlenderImporter/Docs contains the documentation on the exporter. Read it.