Page 1 of 1

lost alternative ogre logo

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:21 pm
by ekt
i remember someone showcasing (here on some forum) an alternative ogre loge which i liked a lot. i can't find in the archives, i'm afraid it got lost when forums got hacked.

it was all black, much more stilized than the official one.
do someone have it?

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:26 pm
by jacmoe
You mean the Ogre flag?

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:33 am
by jmonw
Do you mean this one?

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:33 am
by Chris Jones
was that picture ever finished?

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:32 am
by BenO
this one ^ not yet :P i'll try to finish it soon :O


some months ago, i saw a black&white ogre logo (on a demo)

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:31 pm
by SuprChikn
I think I've seen the black & white logo you're talking about in Axiomatic.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:02 pm
by Jezze
I think you are refering to the one I did because thats the one Axiomatic used... I dont have it anymore though.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:15 pm
by SuprChikn
Yeah, I thought I remembered reading somewhere on these forums that alphageek didn't make it himself, but I couldn't remember who did.

I 'spose if you want a copy of it back you could ask alphageek :)

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:32 pm
by ekt
yes, it's the one in axiomatic! thanks guys, i'll ask alphageek

@jezze: how can you throw away such a beatiful thing? :)

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:16 pm
by alphageek
Here you go:

Image

JPG is the format I found it in, so if you want it in a vector format you'll have to find the original author. I can't remember who it was, but he has posted about it in one of the Axiomatic threads.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:44 am
by Jezze
Nice to see that someone saves my work for me :D

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:22 am
by ekt
thanks!