dotScene and Blender (error on export)
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:28 pm
Started messing with Ogre's dotScene feature recently and I'm trying to create an extremely simple scene to export out of Blender and load up. I've created a ramp-like object from a cube and textured it, then placed a camera and a sun-lamp within the scene, looks fine in render view. When I go to export it, I get this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1338, in _buttonHandler
File "<string>", line 2574, in execute
File "<string>", line 2446, in export
File "<string>", line 2469, in _write
File "<string>", line 2485, in _writeNodes
File "<string>", line 2196, in export
File "<string>", line 1838, in export
TypeError: expected 0, 2,3 or 4 lists
I thought it might have to do with something about needing to have the meshes exported in addition to the scene, and that you might need to do that before exporting the scene, so I exported the ramp (and it loads up perfectly in meshViewer) and now that I have the Scene.material, ramp.xml.mesh, and the appropriate .tga file in the folder I'm exporting to I get the same exact error (even when I choose to not export the ramp mesh within the scene export.)
The only way I have gotten it to export a proper Scene.XML file without an error was by deselecting everything, but that won't do me any good as I don't believe any relevant information is exported.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1338, in _buttonHandler
File "<string>", line 2574, in execute
File "<string>", line 2446, in export
File "<string>", line 2469, in _write
File "<string>", line 2485, in _writeNodes
File "<string>", line 2196, in export
File "<string>", line 1838, in export
TypeError: expected 0, 2,3 or 4 lists
I thought it might have to do with something about needing to have the meshes exported in addition to the scene, and that you might need to do that before exporting the scene, so I exported the ramp (and it loads up perfectly in meshViewer) and now that I have the Scene.material, ramp.xml.mesh, and the appropriate .tga file in the folder I'm exporting to I get the same exact error (even when I choose to not export the ramp mesh within the scene export.)
The only way I have gotten it to export a proper Scene.XML file without an error was by deselecting everything, but that won't do me any good as I don't believe any relevant information is exported.