Page 1 of 1

Blender Export

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:50 pm
by CaseyB
I am having trouble with the Blender OgreXML Exporter. Then I try to run it it gives me these errors

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent calls last):
  File "(string)", line 3507, in buttonCallback
  File "(string)", line 3160, in export
  File "(string)", line 3009, in export_mesh
SystemError: error return without exception set
I thought that maybe I had an issue with Blender so I reinstalled, then I tried installing Python, then I tried running other exporters and they all worked. I don't know what the issue is, I've used it in the past and it worked! What did I do wrong?

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:04 pm
by xavier
You are likely using 2.4 Blender; did you get the latest Blender exporter? The one in CVS I believe is for 2.37a, and will not work with 2.4. Search for posts in the forums by reimpell to find out where to get the current development one.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:56 pm
by NeOmega
there is a new blender exporter that has worked for me so far for 2.4

you can find it in this thread
http://www.ogre3d.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... c&start=25

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:52 pm
by CaseyB
:D You guys are do good! That worked perfectly! Thanks!