Page 1 of 1

RenderMonkey Help?

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:44 am
by grizzley90
Hey. Ok i got render monkey, im new to this shader business. I copied all the dll's into the plugin folder like the readme said. Then i opened the metal effect.

From Readme:
Open a shader file. <- I did it, i think.
Get context menu for effect node in the Workspace window.
Select Export item and then its Ogre Exporter subitem.
Pick a directory where files to be created.

Where do i go from there, i cant find a context menu? and in file export there is no ogre exporter.

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:57 pm
by simonsays
You can get the context menu by Right Clicking on the effect in the list on the left hand side of the screen.

If I remember correctly.

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:56 pm
by LaKing
yep, the trick is u dont export workspace, u export one effect. U have several effects in a workspace.