Page 1 of 1

my ogre character

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:36 pm
by hado
Image
Hi!
I'm making game with Ogre3d in Korea.
This is my Ogre character.
Which one is better
I prefer dark green to light green.[/url]

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:15 pm
by dr_amr
cool, this is a 2d paint , right?

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:26 pm
by SunSailor
The second one is more present to me, but on the other hand, they seem to me like "Player #1" and "Player #2"...

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:27 pm
by joi
I liked a lot, ver cartoony! :D

Have you modeled it already ?

wow

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:30 pm
by hyunki85
it's very cute :D

lol

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:39 pm
by rihwan
It's alike rihwan. Isn't it?

haha

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:56 pm
by hyunki85
:lol:

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:37 pm
by Max.Power
That is an excellent character design. I love it. The bold lines are reminiscent of some of Genndy Tartakovsky's character designs. The presentation shows some good technical skills aswell. Excellent work.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:42 pm
by Scorch
To me they look like He and She (left to right)

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:35 am
by EvilPickles
sdfadsf