Page 1 of 1
Opacity channel
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:56 am
by psvieira
Hi.
I am with problem in exporting the material of a model of 3D Studio Max to Ogre.
Somebody knows as to export of a skill that catches the opacity channel? Because it only catches the difuse channel.
Thanks.
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:03 am
by xavier
Which exporter are you using? There are three at this point: the MaxScript one (which is still the default while I am working on...) the plugin exporter, and the oFusion plugin. I suggest using oFusion to export Ogre materials, meshes, and skeletons for now. Lioric spent a lot of time writing it, it would be a shame if people kept saddling themselves with that dinosaur of a MaxScript exporter...
http://ofusion.inocentric.com/
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:24 pm
by psvieira
xavier,
i used the oFusion as you spoke. The same thing is happening. I think that the exporter is not recognizing the opacity channel. In the truth, I was wanting to make one alpha using a texture with base.
How I make this in the oFusion?
Thanks.