Maya exporter : center of rotation Pb
Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:08 am
Hi,
I exported a 3D model of a humanoid with Maya. But when I tried to move a leg or a finger with the roll/yaw/pitch functions to test them, it gives something weird, it takes the limbs far away from the body, as if the center of rotation where misplaced... Is there some parameter in the plugin I have to change, or is this a bug? Is there something I can do? I saw the same pb in another post, but the person tried to fix it by editing the xml file and by changing the coordinates manually... I'd like a less tedious solution, please ^_^
Thanks
I exported a 3D model of a humanoid with Maya. But when I tried to move a leg or a finger with the roll/yaw/pitch functions to test them, it gives something weird, it takes the limbs far away from the body, as if the center of rotation where misplaced... Is there some parameter in the plugin I have to change, or is this a bug? Is there something I can do? I saw the same pb in another post, but the person tried to fix it by editing the xml file and by changing the coordinates manually... I'd like a less tedious solution, please ^_^
Thanks