running character?

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Post Reply
kneeride
Bugbear
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

running character?

Post by kneeride »

does anyone know where i can get a model of a person running? does any exist? i wish to do some prototyping *and have no artistic skills :(
sergi.armengou
Gnoblar
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 12:23 pm

Sergi Armengou

Post by sergi.armengou »

Hi kneeride, I'd have a artistic skills and I normally work as animator,
I can make a 3d model running and export to Ogre from Maya but I couldn't test because I have no idea about C++

Sergi Armengou.
User avatar
BlasterN
Gnome
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:07 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Post by BlasterN »

try the robot.mesh or the ninja.mesh
Works:
MapToMesh | Bengine B9 @ www.sourceforge.net/projects/maptoogremesh/
3DWorldStudio exporter@ www.blastern.info
kneeride
Bugbear
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kneeride »

ninja.mesh is pretty cool


sergi, you can use the OgreCEGuiMeshViewer to view/test your ogre models
Post Reply