Method of adding an animation to a mesh that already exist
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:38 am
Hello
I would like to add an animation to a mesh that already exist using maya exporter.
I do know how to have multiple animation in a mesh file using exporter.
However, I do not know how I can add an animation to a mesh that has the same basic model.
I would like to have this since I am using some motion capture data,
and usually, those datas are starting from frame 0 (thus over laps if i import multiple mocap data)
For this reason, I wanted to export the animation multiple times,
yet the exporter over writes the mesh that is already existing
(which makes sence but is not really what i want)
Is there any suggestion to over come this problem?
thank you
I would like to add an animation to a mesh that already exist using maya exporter.
I do know how to have multiple animation in a mesh file using exporter.
However, I do not know how I can add an animation to a mesh that has the same basic model.
I would like to have this since I am using some motion capture data,
and usually, those datas are starting from frame 0 (thus over laps if i import multiple mocap data)
For this reason, I wanted to export the animation multiple times,
yet the exporter over writes the mesh that is already existing
(which makes sence but is not really what i want)
Is there any suggestion to over come this problem?
thank you