Hi.
I exported my model 3ds to mesh (used 3dsmax with ofusion) and when it loads in ogre the model is too large. Then I scaled the model in max and exported again. However, although to have diminished the size of the model the bounding box does not diminish, keeping the original.
This is happening for all the models that I export, therefore believes that I am making something made a mistake. Somebody can help me?
Thanks.
[SOLVED] Problem exporter max - bounding box
-
psvieira
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:39 am
- Location: Brazil
[SOLVED] Problem exporter max - bounding box
Last edited by psvieira on Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Evak
- Orc Shaman
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:51 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- x 1
- Contact:
- grapefrukt
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:50 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
To save yourself from having to do a reset x-form each time you resize, just learn to resize for instance the actual polys inside the "editable xxx" modifier. This seems to be more reliable than doing the x-form all the time.
Sacred Gear - Online Multiplayer 2D Action
http://www.baphometgames.com
http://www.baphometgames.com