DotScene Files Wanted!!

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Post Reply
Gamey
Gnoblar
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 2:13 am
Location: Austin Texas

DotScene Files Wanted!!

Post by Gamey »

I am not sure if this is the correct forum, but...

I am working on a dot scene (.scene) loader for a scene editor and would like to test my load and parsing algorithm against a good sample set of DotScene files. If you have a DotScene file or know where I can get a few, they would really help out the quality/robustness of my editor.
User avatar
metaldev
Orc Shaman
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:56 pm
Location: Boston
x 15
Contact:

Post by metaldev »

use a dotScene exporter to create them:

http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/DotScene
User avatar
IFASS
Gnome
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:07 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by IFASS »

Image
Post Reply