Problem of Maya new Export?

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Post Reply
wuren
Gnoblar
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:56 am
Location: Shanghai China

Problem of Maya new Export?

Post by wuren »

I have installed the New Export"ogreMayaExporter_maya7.0_1.2.1"! Every thing is OK! But when I open the ".mesh" in the OgreCEGuiMeshViewer. I can load the mesh,but can not see the mesh in the Viewer! I dont know what the problem is! So I have changed the camera ,untis setting! But I have not see the mesh still!
Does anyOne know how to export the mesh proper!

Sorry for my poor english!
I am newer to OGRE (not programer)
Nothing is impossible!
joi
Gnome
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:11 pm
Location: brazil

Post by joi »

Usually I dont like using the viewer to look at my models because of problems in the past. But there are a few bugs here and there appearing with the new exporter... best thing you should do is ask Bisco for your help.

He is too busy to keep checking posts here (i think, havent seen him for a while), so your best chance is sending him an email. :)
maya 7.0, vs 2005, ogre 1.2
Post Reply