Page 1 of 1
Why don't support Ogre to VB?
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:56 am
by lymacsau
I have a question? Why Ogre support to VB and VB .NET. I have found very much 3D engineer support to VB like VBSTATE, TrueVision3D, 3DVB SDK... I think OGRE Engineer best why can't Ogre engineer support to VB? Everybody can help me support to VB
I am sorry I bad english.
Thanks
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:02 am
by Praetor
Ogre can be ported, or better yet bound, to most high-level languages. See the python bindings, OgreDotNet and Mogre for .NET support, and other projects to support Ogre through lua or squirrel. I don't know the details, but perhaps either OgreDotNet or Mogre can allow you to access Ogre from VB .NET? Isn't that the point of the .NET thing: access from any language?
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:02 am
by xavier
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:44 am
by lymacsau
It can open source or only SDK? Please for me a question it can support for VB 6? Thanks
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:49 am
by xavier
No it cannot support VB6. VB.NET, as mentioned -- .NET 2.0.
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:36 pm
by dodongoxp
VB.NET 2005 or 2008 can be supported via Mogre just as any .net language