Page 1 of 1

Help With web hosting?

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:01 pm
by danharibo
This seems to be the best place for tech support, and this seems like the right section..

I'm trying to transfer my domain, razor-studios.co.uk from fasthosts to Godaddy.

Unfortunately they both have very different guides on how to transfer the domain, so i'd appreciate it if I could get a little help on the matter? :D

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 am
by johnhpus
I haven't had to call them myself, but I've heard that godaddy's phone support isn't bad (though for the record I've heard plenty of bad stuff too). I expect that you could just call godaddy, tell them what you want to do and let them take care of it.

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:21 am
by CaseyB
When I changed hosts I told the old host that I wanted to cancel service on a certain date and the new host that I wanted to start service on that same date and that I already had a domain. It was really easy!