Page 1 of 1
Who has played with Google Street View?
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:48 pm
by Quall
The guy in the yellow shirt, every freaking day he asks me for my moneys. He is smart though, he only asks on my way back, after lunch when I have pocket change.
link
This new feature of google maps is so cool. People around my workstation were cracking up because that guy is in the photo. He is there all the time, when it is above 40F.
Anyone else toy with it? I guess there are only places in the US for now.
Re: This guy in the yellow shirt
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:54 pm
by FrameFever
Quall wrote:He is smart though, he only asks on my way back, after lunch when I have pocket change.
thats smart?
When I go back from lunch, I have no money anymore.
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:29 am
by KungFooMasta
if you pay cash you usually have change, right? If you always pay plastic you won't usually have cash on the way there or on the way back..
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:51 pm
by FrameFever
so Quall have also cash on the way there, why not give the hole money there?

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:18 pm
by Quall
That was the intro to the topic, I actually wanted to see what people thought about Street View. Let me rename the topic. I think it is really cool and have been browsing to see what I can find.
Anyways, the guy always tries to take my money, but I never actually give him any. When I was young, I was gullible and fell for the old "I need bus money and my car broke down" lines, or similar stories. Because of that, I only give money to charity; no more personal charities.
To answer the Q about change, I pay parking on a daily basis and the meters and lots take exact change only. I like getting change back, it beats taking a trip to a bank and asking to break my bills into singles and quarters.
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:41 pm
by FrameFever
Quall wrote: I was gullible and fell for the old "I need bus money and my car broke down" lines, or similar stories.
haha, never heard such stories from people, why are you not saying that they can go by foot?
to the topic, I don't live in america, so I can't use it directly.
I think also, that it's useless. And I don't like it when all people can look directly to my house.
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 am
by ScurvyKnave
I don't like it when all people can look directly to my house.
I hear you. If you can get hold of enough mirrors, you can carefully arrange them to create an optical illusion, so that it looks as if your house isn't even there, even from the street.