Page 1 of 1

Webcomics

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:34 am
by Klaim
Sometimes i like to draw some stories as comics, maybe to let my left brain rest from intense programming while my right brain try take control...

So, yesterday i translated an old comic of mine named Life Turtle, here is the link (it's pretty old - 2005 - and short story) :

Image

http://lifeturtle-en.webcomics.fr/about

Feel free to let your comments here or on the last page, translation corrections are welcome as i'm not a native speaker ( the orginial text is in french ).

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:46 am
by steven
:shock: Congratulations it's really a nice story

You should stop programming and write stories!

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:05 am
by Klaim
I will not stop programming but i'll sure write more stories, thanks :)

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:53 pm
by skatehead
That was really awesome, I'd love to see more stuff from you.

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 pm
by Klaim
Thanks! I did'nt do much since (nothing finished) but i'm working on a new webcomic that will be first published in french. I'll let you know here when it's translated :)

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 pm
by Caius
yep that was pretty cool :)
keep it up

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 am
by Ziffy
very nice indeed ... did you hand draw these or used some tool?

Cheers,
Ziffy

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:25 am
by Klaim
Hand drawn with pencil, indian ink and fountain pen, added greys and texts with photoshop.

I think it's pretty visible that it's done on paper with hands, it's not verry clean...

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:38 am
by crioto
Oh, man! I like this story!

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 am
by Ziffy
Klaim wrote:Hand drawn with pencil, indian ink and fountain pen, added greys and texts with photoshop.

I think it's pretty visible that it's done on paper with hands, it's not verry clean...
very good work keep it up ... the ideation is good too

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 pm
by Klaim
Thanks guys :) i'm preparing another one but my game project take me the most of my spare time so i'll update notice here when i start the diffusion.