Page 1 of 1
Silver Lining
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:34 pm
by Timur
Tell please, how to use Silverlining under Ogre?
rotin an example
please

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:18 pm
by PolyVox
I've never heard of 'Silverlining' - do you mean 'Silverlight'? Or if not, can you post a link to information about 'Silverlining'?
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:02 pm
by Timur
PolyVox wrote:I've never heard of 'Silverlining' - do you mean 'Silverlight'? Or if not, can you post a link to information about 'Silverlining'?
http://www.sundog-soft.com/
SilverLiningâ„¢ is a C++ library for real-time sky and 3D cloud
rendering, suitable for use in games and visual simulation
applications on the Windows platform.
If someone from OGRE-GURU interested , please make an attempt and rotin, how under OGRE to use.

SilverLining / Ogre3D integration sample code
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:54 pm
by sundog
Hi there, I'm the author of
SilverLining. I stumbled across this thread, which motivated me to try out Ogre3D integration myself and get it working.
Anyhow, it works!
You can obtain the sample code either as part of the
trial version of the SilverLining SDK or you can just get the Ogre3D code from
here.
I think what was tripping people up in earlier attempts is the fact that SilverLining uses a newer build of NVidia's Cg DLL's than Ogre3D uses. If you update the Cg DLL's that are included with Ogre3D, things go much more smoothly...
Cheers,
Frank Kane
Sundog Software
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:09 pm
by PolyVox
Ah, now that you tell me I think I had heard of it

Well it's great that it can be integrated with Ogre anyway!
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:29 am
by johnhpus
Hi there, I'm the author of SilverLining. I stumbled across this thread, which motivated me to try out Ogre3D integration myself and get it working.
Anyhow, it works!
Now that's service.
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 am
by nikki
Now, I'm gonna say SilverLining rocks! Because you integrated it with Ogre.

mmmmm
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:27 pm
by cin
cost - hm.. noooo i not crazy ))
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:16 pm
by sivael
That's Customer Support for You:) $1500 is not that much if You're making a commercial project. Cool stuff:)
I'll have a look at the thing:)