Page 1 of 1

Need a free concept artist?

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:39 am
by Femme
I'm an illustrator looking to join a design team and don't you worry about paying me... I'm cheaper than the crack whore down at your local 7/11 parking lot (sans drug habit but that really depends on who's asking).

I'm currently a graphic designer but my dream has always been to get into game design. I would like to join a team, even if it's just to do a few little odds and ends in order to get some portfolio work. What I'm really craving is experience... so help me out.

I would love to work on anything and long as it has a great concept and story.

And remember... I'm free...

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm
by tdev
if you want you can help us making trucks and tracks and everything around it :)

you could also work on the concept (since it free-roaming atm) ... ;)

see URL in my signature. if you are interested, PM me here :)

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:53 pm
by jacmoe
If you're looking for a project craving an artist, check out Source of Life.
DarkScythe is more than just a competent programmer, so you can rest assured that the project moves forward. :)

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:07 pm
by Evak
It might be worth posting some samples of the kind of work you do so people can see your style/s and figure out if your what they are looking for in their particular project.