Hey guys,,
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:41 am
Hey,
I am new here and would like to offer my skills to the community.
For the last year I have been working with augmented reality and virtual reality technologies as well as in the motion capture suite at my University. I have a FdA Degree in Video Games Design and a BA (Hons) Degree in Virtual Reality & Animation.
I recieved a first class mark in video game mechanics dissertation and game design documentation. I have also been involved in making many video tutorials for the wow hybrid/machinima community, getting people started for their videos as such, as well as modelling for games workshop for their new 3d printable minitures using 3dsmax & solidworks.
I am looking for a game design project (payed/un-payed) to bulk out my personal portfolio and can offer a lot to a game design project. I am currently working as an MMO consultant but have great ambitions for my own mmo design.
Thanks..
I am new here and would like to offer my skills to the community.
For the last year I have been working with augmented reality and virtual reality technologies as well as in the motion capture suite at my University. I have a FdA Degree in Video Games Design and a BA (Hons) Degree in Virtual Reality & Animation.
I recieved a first class mark in video game mechanics dissertation and game design documentation. I have also been involved in making many video tutorials for the wow hybrid/machinima community, getting people started for their videos as such, as well as modelling for games workshop for their new 3d printable minitures using 3dsmax & solidworks.
I am looking for a game design project (payed/un-payed) to bulk out my personal portfolio and can offer a lot to a game design project. I am currently working as an MMO consultant but have great ambitions for my own mmo design.
Thanks..