[3d artist] Not looking for a project any more.

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Post Reply
fayt74500
Gnoblar
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:49 pm

[3d artist] Not looking for a project any more.

Post by fayt74500 »

Hi,

I'm Fayt, a 16 years old novice 3d artist, and i'm looking for a project to get further in 3d. Actually, I've had some experiences on games of teams : i made some stuff for Terres Mystérieuses, a french mmorpg, and I've done a stage in Les Tanukis, a well-known french firm working on adobe flash.

I can work at least 3 hours a week. I can do modeling and texturing. Actually i've a lack of experience, but I can help a project doing multiple objects, texturing 'em... I just need a triangles limit ('cause i haven't worked a lot on games) and then the work is almost finished :wink:.


So, there are some of my works :

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Thanks in advance for yours answers.

Love,
Fayt.
Last edited by fayt74500 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lemmings_studios
Gnoblar
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by lemmings_studios »

Hey, your models are bloody amazing!
We could do with your help actually, as a matter of fact.

You may or may not have noticed my post a few down in the forum. Either way, please disregard what I have said in that, about the Gladiator game, as we are now discontinuing that idea. We may have other ideas, something along a first person shooter, (historical probably).

If you're interested, wang me an email at tristanbacon1[AT]hotmail.com.

Cheers

Tristan
User avatar
steven
Gnoll
Posts: 657
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Australia - Canberra (ex - Switzerland - Geneva)
Contact:

Post by steven »

Hey

Nice work.

I send you a PM with my email
artofsw
Gnoblar
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: [3d artist] Looking for a project for free.

Post by artofsw »

Hi , You have great 3D model work, especially the buildings. We are publishing a comic Graphic Novel and turning the idea into a 3D game, 3rd person(like tomb raider)

We are in need of an environment modeller, if you want to join us please email me - cyndaspell@gmail.com

Check out the the first issue comic here - http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=5554

We are also looking for anyone with talent who would like to contribute to the game, of there will be a selection process and if the game suceeds then you will be paid. But for now, we are only building a game demo.

Thanks
User avatar
devinrhode
Kobold
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 am

Re: [3d artist] Looking for a project for free.

Post by devinrhode »

Ill hire you to work full time modeling for my company. If your interested send me a message. I need around 2,000 models of furniture, items, clothing, and accessories made so if your wanting a lot of work and a lot of money send me a message. The game will be oblivion quality such as this picture


You would be payed by each 50 made, out of 2000. Give me an honest amount of USD you think would be good for each 50 you model. Ill tell you if I can pay it or pay you more. Here are some examples for models needing done below. I will need about 10 different anime style human characters 5 male 5 female as well I will pay you differently on those.
Image
fayt74500
Gnoblar
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:49 pm

Re: [3d artist] Looking for a project for free.

Post by fayt74500 »

Sorry, but actually i've found 2 projects in which i'm really interested. They match my free time, and i have my word to say in the team so... my proposition doesn't work any more.
User avatar
jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 20570
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Denmark
x 179
Contact:

Re: [3d artist] Looking for a project for free.

Post by jacmoe »

fayt74500 wrote:Sorry, but actually i've found 2 projects in which i'm really interested. They match my free time, and i have my word to say in the team so... my proposition doesn't work any more.
Don't be sorry, be happy! Because that's great news. I mean, for you. :)
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
redwolfspirit
Gnoblar
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:36 am

Re: [3d artist] Not looking for a project any more.

Post by redwolfspirit »

Hey dude you work looks good,

punch me a email to business@redwolfvodka.com
Kindest Regards

Richard
REDWOLF Interactive....

E: redwolfinteractive@googlemail.com
skype: redwolfspirit
redwolfspirit
Gnoblar
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:36 am

Re: [3d artist] Not looking for a project any more.

Post by redwolfspirit »

Hi Dude,

Punch me a email redwolfinteractive@googlemail.com, might have something you maybe interested in check out,

http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47734

Richard....
Kindest Regards

Richard
REDWOLF Interactive....

E: redwolfinteractive@googlemail.com
skype: redwolfspirit
Post Reply