3D Artist / World builder looking for a project

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Post Reply
schipman
Gnoblar
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:12 pm

3D Artist / World builder looking for a project

Post by schipman »

Hi, I'm Scott and I'm currently looking for a project that might need me where I can continue to improve my skills. I'm currently employed in the games industry so this work would be for free. I am interested in FPS games, RPGs and MMOs mainly, but am willing to try anything that sounds interesting.

I have samples of my work on my website: http://www.schipman-design.com. Please send me an email or PM if you are interested in my help on your project with details about it. Thanks much!
ProminenceFlare
Gnoblar
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Re: 3D Artist / World builder looking for a project

Post by ProminenceFlare »

Sent an e-mail. Looking forward to your reply!
Post Reply