Page 1 of 1

Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:59 am
by xabila
Hi all,
I'm looking for the best rock radio by country

So in France it's : Le Mouv
http://www.radiofrance.fr/chaines/lemou ... _flash.php

In Belgium : PureFm
http://www.purefm.be/rtbf_2000/bin/view ... 161768_sac

So feel free to add yours...

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 pm
by stoneCold
When it comes to web radios, my all time fav is http://my.1club.fm/go?/radio
Although I do not listen to web radios that often, I like to create my own playlist fitting to the mood I'm having at this particular moment.

my 0.02$

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 pm
by nikki
If I'm listening to web radio, I listen to dnbradio (not rock though).

http://www.dnbradio.com/hi.pls

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:15 am
by Kojack
The 80's channel on http://www.977music.com

I used way too much of my limited internet quota on it last month. :)

Not sure about "web player" though. I listen to it as a shoutcast in winamp.

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:39 pm
by Fish

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 am
by xadhoom
I just use http://www.last.fm -> radio and choose the genre or interpeter. It sometime confuses some genres a bit because of the tags. But I´m happy with it though.

xad

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:38 am
by betajaen
Kojack wrote:The 80's channel on http://www.977music.com
Me too.

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 pm
by Kojack
Hehe. It's like listening to Vice City radio, without the hosts and getting run over by stray cars.

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:11 pm
by betajaen
Kojack wrote:Hehe. It's like listening to Vice City radio.
I think without Vice City, I wouldn't of gotten over my "I hate the 80's and everything before about it" phase. Thanks to Vice City and it's rock station; I'm really into 70-80's music; such as Pink Floyd, The Who and even KISS!

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:01 pm
by Kojack
Right now they are playing the Ghost Busters theme song. :)

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:15 pm
by DanielSefton
<useless comment>
nikki wrote:If I'm listening to web radio, I listen to dnbradio (not rock though).
Yeahh - virtual high five! :D

</useless comment>

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:20 pm
by nikki
DanielSefton wrote:<useless comment>
nikki wrote:If I'm listening to web radio, I listen to dnbradio (not rock though).
Yeahh - virtual high five! :D

</useless comment>
DnB ftw! Photek rocks!

Re: Best Rock Radio (on web player)

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:22 am
by Nauk
http://somafm.com/ is my most listened too, Beatblender and Secret Agent, if I grow tired of that www.lounge-radio.com is the next in line and then there is the guy with the imho best analogue record collection on the planet: www.radioparadise.com