Page 1 of 1

Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm
by Nargil
Do you have any pets to play around while not coding ?

Here is mine as a puppy:
Image

And here today (6 years old):
Image

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm
by betajaen
I have Coco (foreground) and Ping which I like to mess around with. Coco likes to play with toys such as toy furry mice, or sticky things that go on the walls; as well as hiding in cardboard boxes and things like that. Ping likes to watch. Like with all Siamese cats they are very noisy and you can have a "conversation" with them. It was a one in a million to get a picture of them like that. ;)

I also have a large comet goldfish; "Fish". Who is quite a character, unfortunately I don't have a good picture of him. But he's an odd Fish. We have to turn the filter off at night so he can sleep underneath it and he knows when it's feeding time. He recognises me and likes to chase my finger as I move it across the glass on the tank.

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm
by :wumpus:
I have a cute little cat called Chucky. He really likes to eat, sleep, and break things, basically:
Image
Oh and meet my pythons:
Image

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:02 pm
by Nargil
Nice python. Hopefuly your cat isn't going to disappear some day.

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 pm
by mkultra333
Or alternately, the pythons!

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 pm
by :wumpus:
Nargil wrote:Nice python. Hopefuly your cat isn't going to disappear some day.
Yes, the pythons are locked up pretty well :) Then again, this species of python (regius) will never get really huge, certainly not enough to attack a cat which is basically a ball of claws with fur.

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:23 pm
by Thaorius
I like your ball( python)s; how old are they?

Anyway, here are my little monsters:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Re: Pets

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:52 am
by Roman
Yes, one male cat.

I'm afraid that one day he is going to stamp down notebook's keyboard if I go away for few minutes to do something other. :lol:

Fortunately, nothing happens till now.

Edit:

Code: Select all

Do you have any pets to play around while not coding ?
Ah! While not coding... Well, playing is fun.

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:35 pm
by Zarantas
1 Silky Terrier mixed with a chowowa.

She is small and some times helps fixes problems and also causes distractions.

Re: Pets

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 pm
by koirat
Roman wrote:Yes, one male cat.

I'm afraid that one day he is going to stamp down notebook's keyboard if I go away for few minutes to do something other. :lol:
My parent's cat pissed on my father notebook once. And it died :( - the notebook of course :).
The second notebook was killed by the rain pouring through the open window :P.

What will happen to his third notebook I can only imagine.

Re: Pets

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 am
by JaJDoo
does this count?
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/484/bella1n.jpg

i'm also raising a street cat, her name's wiwi
she's a very vocal cat, she also bites all the time
cant let her in home though, my mother is allergic (I'm too, but I'm delusional about it)
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3954/img0336q.jpg

sorry 'bout the image size, im too lazy to clamp it

Re: Pets

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:07 am
by reptor
Nargil, is that a Schäfer?

Re: Pets

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 am
by Kyle_Katarn
Two dogs (Border Collies), Sharni and Banjo. 2 birds (Cockatiel and Budgee), and a cat.

Re: Pets

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:44 pm
by reptor
I see now it was an old thread... :?

Re: Pets

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 pm
by jacmoe
7 cats here. :)

Re: Pets

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:06 am
by merlinblack
jacmoe wrote:7 cats here. :)
7!!!! Whoa.

My parents Bearded Collie often comes to stay when they are away. If I'm up late coding, I some times get 'told' to turn the light out... :lol:

Would like to have my own pet, but I don't have the time to properly look after one full time. :(

Re: Pets

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:55 pm
by scratchyrice
This is Hartley, me and my girlfriends dog.

This is him when he was a toddle o toole
Image

These are of him on the floor looking up, in a cute o toole way.
Image
Image

This is he with a daffodil
Image

On a sofa
Image

This is me, looking like a complete idiot, Puffing like a puffer fish at him.
Image

This is him randomly outside, getting a tan
Image

And finally this is him trying to drive my car.
Image

-Scratchyrice