Hi everyone,
We're considering Ogre3d for our game project and require someone with experience on it to integrate with our (not yet finished) custom built physics engine.
We're also looking for a textures artist as we're considering purchasing a few 3D models (to speed up the project) that, sadly, come with textures we need to change.
Optimally the same person would fill both slots.
NOTE: While the "position" won't be paid for now, a partnership will be extended in case the game makes it to the market.
Please reply or PM with details on yourself including not only your skills and developing experience (and portfollio) but also the MMO's you've played to date.
Thank you for your interest!
SciFi project requires talented Ogre coder/texture artist
-
Sinupe
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 am
- RedEyeCoder
- Gnome
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:29 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Re: SciFi project requires talented Ogre coder/texture artist
Hi,
I suggest adding some pictures and more information about your project. It may aid in attracting potential candidates. A page with only text is boring! Especially when you are trying to sell something.
Good luck!
I suggest adding some pictures and more information about your project. It may aid in attracting potential candidates. A page with only text is boring! Especially when you are trying to sell something.
Good luck!
-
Sinupe
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 am
Re: SciFi project requires talented Ogre coder/texture artist
Thank you for your suggestion!
We're still working on the physisc engine and don't have anything we can show for the moment. We should start testing it within 3-4 weeks.
On the other hand, I'm prety sure advertising our eventual model supplier is against forum policy
All I can tell you is if you liked Elite, Privateer, Darsktar One or SpaceForce: Rogue Universe, you'll definitely want in.
We're still working on the physisc engine and don't have anything we can show for the moment. We should start testing it within 3-4 weeks.
On the other hand, I'm prety sure advertising our eventual model supplier is against forum policy
All I can tell you is if you liked Elite, Privateer, Darsktar One or SpaceForce: Rogue Universe, you'll definitely want in.