Texture/Level Artist Seeking Indie Team

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Post Reply
Gatts
Gnoblar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 am

Texture/Level Artist Seeking Indie Team

Post by Gatts »

Hi there,

I'm a Texture and Level Artist seeking a small team for an indie-based project. I have several years experience in Adobe Photoshop, i've spent most of my years working with the Quake-based engines designing levels and creating custom texture work. I have some experience with 3D Models but i'm not amazing at that. Here are some examples of my work:

(Please note, a lot of this work is from different periods, and although i'd say i'm pretty good at some things, i'm by no means the best nor do i claim to be.)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I'm pretty much open to any sort of game project, other than MMOs. I'd just like to get involved with a small team who i can hopefully build a few successful projects with. If you're interested in my work please contact me at deadlydan [at] gmail.com.

Thanks very much.
Post Reply