Programmer Needed

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Post Reply
Timothy
Gnoblar
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 am

Programmer Needed

Post by Timothy »

Greetings members, I am Timothy.

I am the leader of an amateur development team. I am the teams animator, game designer, modeler, story author, and concept consultant. We are looking for a programmer with the following work experience.

1-2 years game programming experience in either C++, C, or Python (the game engine is in Python, but its easily learned if you are adept in another langauge)
1-2 years working with Ogre3d.

You guys can take a look at our game design document here, and see if this is a project you'd be interested in. If you do find yourself to be interested, contact me at IwIn1990@live.com on MSN messenger, Timothy Braden Broskelisia on Facebook, iwingamestb@gmail.com. I appreciate your time.
Take a look at some concept art to gain some interest
Image

Thank you, Timothy.
Post Reply