Programmer available for paid job

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Post Reply
User avatar
sjcomp
Gnome
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:35 pm
Location: Dover, NH
Contact:

Programmer available for paid job

Post by sjcomp »

Hello,

I have time for some freelancing in the next three month. I am available for paid jobs only. I am a programmer with 15 years of experience. 4 years of Ogre. I have experience in every step of the development of a software program from conception to the deployment. I am founder of http://staticlineinteractive.com, you can see some of the programs I have developed there. My resume can be found on my website: http://sjcomp.com/index.php?Resume.

Thank you.
Regards, Alexander. http://sjcomp.com
Post Reply