Semi OT: For people designing car games...
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 am
Is the perfect driving line possible?
GREAT NEWS!! the answer is YES!!
Its a smove drive with no tyre screating, can go round corners at stupid speeds!!
So make sure you games can do this too.
I learned this 10 years ago and have not driven since. But im attempting to go in to motor racing this or next year.
How did I invent the perfect line? By forgeting about the perfect glide.
Well I heard on the radio petrol was getting hard to find 10 years ago, so I thought it's now or never to learn the perect line. I succedded.
So the time was end of last year and im thinking its 10 years ago since they said about petrol hard to find.
I stat down and thought about it (everyone should be able to enjoy driving). If we cant suck it up anymore then how about lifting it?
And I came up with this idea, a lot of bucking rotating up and down the oil wells.
If you suck up oil you can ony go down 1 mile. My design can go down atleast 30 miles, thats more oil than the earths amosphere(its only 2 miles)
So now we have millions of years of oil. Thats great news!!
Im also the world inventor of lighting in music tracks. And world inventor of "Predict-The-Ball" a sort of live guess whos going to pass to who, who is going to score a goal all on a touch screen live on the net.
And also to give a fact on the infinite universe! Theres nothing stopping you travelling forward forever, if there is an end lets call it a wall. Whats on the other side of this wall? more space!! You can carry on traveling forward forever!!
Have you invented anything?... Im guessing im sort of famous lol
GREAT NEWS!! the answer is YES!!
Its a smove drive with no tyre screating, can go round corners at stupid speeds!!
So make sure you games can do this too.
I learned this 10 years ago and have not driven since. But im attempting to go in to motor racing this or next year.
How did I invent the perfect line? By forgeting about the perfect glide.
Well I heard on the radio petrol was getting hard to find 10 years ago, so I thought it's now or never to learn the perect line. I succedded.
So the time was end of last year and im thinking its 10 years ago since they said about petrol hard to find.
I stat down and thought about it (everyone should be able to enjoy driving). If we cant suck it up anymore then how about lifting it?
And I came up with this idea, a lot of bucking rotating up and down the oil wells.
If you suck up oil you can ony go down 1 mile. My design can go down atleast 30 miles, thats more oil than the earths amosphere(its only 2 miles)
So now we have millions of years of oil. Thats great news!!
Im also the world inventor of lighting in music tracks. And world inventor of "Predict-The-Ball" a sort of live guess whos going to pass to who, who is going to score a goal all on a touch screen live on the net.
And also to give a fact on the infinite universe! Theres nothing stopping you travelling forward forever, if there is an end lets call it a wall. Whats on the other side of this wall? more space!! You can carry on traveling forward forever!!
Have you invented anything?... Im guessing im sort of famous lol