Exports in the D3D9 Rendering system
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:15 am
Hi, the OpenGL rendering system exports several functions, but the D3D9 system exports none.
I am working on an app that uses CUDA, thus I need access to the raw vertex buffers. Using opengl everything works fine, since the necessary functions/classes are either exported, or does not need to be, but for D3D9 these classes are not exported:/
I compile everything from scratch so it's not a big problem, but if there is no specific reason why this is so, could D3D9HardwareVertexBuffer and D3D9RenderSystem be exported?
Thanks:)
I am working on an app that uses CUDA, thus I need access to the raw vertex buffers. Using opengl everything works fine, since the necessary functions/classes are either exported, or does not need to be, but for D3D9 these classes are not exported:/
I compile everything from scratch so it's not a big problem, but if there is no specific reason why this is so, could D3D9HardwareVertexBuffer and D3D9RenderSystem be exported?
Thanks:)