hasListener in MaterialManager
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 pm
This would be quite useful when several instances of a class that uses G-Buffers are in use, but there is no need for more than one class to be a listener for scheme handling. The alternative option would be to make a a manager class or static variable for these instances, but that seems silly when a small change to the source would suffice.
Two overloads could be available - one for checking whether a listener for a scheme exists (simply does a find on the listener map), and another that takes the same parameters as addListener that checks whether a specific listener is attached (mainly for completeness).
This would be quite simple to patch, though I have no experience of patch creation/submission or Mercurial (or SVN for that matter). Where might I find a tutorial for this?
Thanks
Two overloads could be available - one for checking whether a listener for a scheme exists (simply does a find on the listener map), and another that takes the same parameters as addListener that checks whether a specific listener is attached (mainly for completeness).
This would be quite simple to patch, though I have no experience of patch creation/submission or Mercurial (or SVN for that matter). Where might I find a tutorial for this?
Thanks