Page 1 of 1

Ship and Town Hall 3d Models [Image Warning]

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:14 am
by Unknowndady
Ship
Image
Image
Image

Town Hall
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
_____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________

Hello all you Ogre 3d game developers, I have opened a 3d model shop on my website. So far I only have 2 3d models for sale a Ship and a Town Hall. The ship is fully featured as well as the Town Hall. Also both models have been rigorously tested in many engines.

The Ship is 7.00
while the Town Hall is 5.00

More screenshots and details can be found at the 3d models products page at
http://markparra.art.officelive.com

Thank you for your time
Mark Parra

Re: Ship and Town Hall 3d Models [Image Warning]

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:39 am
by wacom
The town hall has windows inside, but not outside. Really strange.

Re: Ship and Town Hall 3d Models [Image Warning]

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 pm
by Kojack
The website says the models are provided in 3ds,x,b3d,obj,dbo,max.
Advertising of commercial assets on this forum is only allowed if you provide explicit Ogre support (.mesh and .material files already exported).
I've removed the links to your site, they can be restored if Ogre support is added.

Re: Ship and Town Hall 3d Models [Image Warning]

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:46 am
by Unknowndady
I have updated Both the Ship and Town Hall model to support the OGRE format. Also I have released Version 2 of the Town Hall model.

Image

All information on these models can be found here
http://markparra.art.officelive.com

Thank you
Mark Parra

Re: Ship and Town Hall 3d Models [Image Warning]

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:56 am
by jacmoe
Great stuff. :)
Good luck with your business.
Would be a good idea to test the meshes in an Ogre viewer.

Re: Ship and Town Hall 3d Models [Image Warning]

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:02 am
by Unknowndady
Thanks man, will tested it tomorrow and add a tested in ORGE Viewer icon maybe...
I used Fragmotion for the conversion which I have found is a very reliable.

Re: Ship and Town Hall 3d Models [Image Warning]

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:48 am
by Kojack
Cool, thanks for adding support. :)