Page 1 of 1
Medieval Fortress pack
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:31 am
by yertari
We have just released the Medieval Fortress Pack.
This fortress pack has its main keep based on Carlisle Castle, in Carlisle, Cumbria, with artistic license on the rest of the model. The pack contains the full fortress model, plus 15 component parts to lay out your own design - simply connect the pieces together in your engine world editor, and make a simple or complex model for your characters to walk around. Contains battlements, stairways, towers and more.
whats more - the price. We realise that customers have varying budgets -and although our prices are affordable, we decided to launch this pack at a special cost of $17. Also customers who purchase this pack will ALSO GET THE INTERIOR FREE when its released 1st week september. This deal is only available now.
Product Page:
http://www.arteria3d.com/ProductDetails ... tress+Pack
Re: Medieval Fortress pack
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm
by rafa.gdev
Wow, looks great!
From where did those screenshots come from?
Re: Medieval Fortress pack
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 pm
by yertari
HI
Its from unity, as i normally end up doing a web player demo, or realtime demo.
Best
Steve
Re: Medieval Fortress pack
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 am
by Jabberwocky
That's a realtime unity engine screenshot? The shadows look very nice.
Re: Medieval Fortress pack
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 pm
by yertari
Yes, its a realtime shot, no rendering
Cheers
Steve
Re: Medieval Fortress pack
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:44 pm
by Brutal
Very nice stuff. I would recommend possibly doing the rest in .Mesh format as well though to find more business from Ogre users. I just bought a LOT of stuff from DexSoft last week, and I still havent been able to use it yet due to shitty exporters.
Re: Medieval Fortress pack
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:44 am
by Zonder
Brutal wrote:Very nice stuff. I would recommend possibly doing the rest in .Mesh format as well though to find more business from Ogre users. I just bought a LOT of stuff from DexSoft last week, and I still havent been able to use it yet due to shitty exporters.
This is in ogre mesh format according to his site and some of their other stuff is as well