Page 1 of 1

forum profile - security check problem (bug) ... now FIXED

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 pm
by Beauty
I wanted to update my forum profile and for security (anti-spam) reasons there is a "calculation question":
Please enter any number between the following two numbers:
Seven thousand and five and seven thousand four hundred and six
But when I enter a number in this range I get an error message:
The value of “Please enter any number between the following two numbers” is too large, a maximum value of 747 is allowed.
Also after some retries, I still get calculation questions which result needs 4 digits, although 747 is the maximum value.
It would be nice when this bug can be fixed.

Re: forum profile - security check problem (bug)

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:56 pm
by betajaen
Doh!

I see what I did. I mixed up my hundreds and thousands. Should be fixed now.