Page 1 of 1

HtmlLogListener

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm
by Shtuka
Would adding a HtmlLogListener count as a papercut?

Re: The papercuts initiative

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 pm
by CABAListic
No.

Re: HtmlLogListener

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 pm
by betajaen
**Split post from this thread**

Re: HtmlLogListener

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm
by Shtuka
Is anyone interested in an HtmlLogListener? Is there a chance that it would be included in OgreMain?

Re: HtmlLogListener

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 am
by spacegaier
What do you mean by "HTMLLogListener"?

Re: HtmlLogListener

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 am
by Shtuka
By this I mean a class derived vom LogListener which logs into a HTML file such that errors are marked red, warnings orange, infos grey etc.

Re: HtmlLogListener

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 am
by CABAListic
I'm sure some people would be interested in an implementation if you have one to offer. The Wiki would be a good place to share and document it :)
However, I don't think it would be appropriate to ship it with Ogre.

Re: HtmlLogListener

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 am
by dermont
Shtuka wrote:By this I mean a class derived vom LogListener which logs into a HTML file such that errors are marked red, warnings orange, infos grey etc.
The following link appears to be what you are looking for; you will probably need to update to run with a newer version of Ogre.

http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic. ... ner#p95677