Page 1 of 1

Ogre & Software Rendering : Any plan?

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 am
by n9ine
Hi all,

I need software rendering for Ogre3d, I have not any idea about the actual state.

Is there any plan todo that?

:wink:

Re: Ogre & Software Rendering : Any plan?

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:12 am
by CABAListic
No. You can search in the forums for older discussions on the topic, but the quintessence is, Ogre does not and never will support software rendering.

Re: Ogre & Software Rendering : Any plan?

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm
by n9ine
ok, thanks.

Re: Ogre & Software Rendering : Any plan?

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 pm
by xavier
n9ine wrote:Hi all,

I need software rendering for Ogre3d, I have not any idea about the actual state.

Is there any plan todo that?

:wink:
You need to read through this thread:

http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28954

Re: Ogre & Software Rendering : Any plan?

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm
by sleo
You can try to take MESA software renderer and use it using Ogre3D OpenGL Render System!? It should work on Windows too, not just Linux.